a) for screens
- bound every 10 cm by means of wire or line,
- base wire 0.5 – 0.8 mm, wrapping wire 0.3 – 0.4 mm
- width 1 m; 1.2 m; 1.4 m; 1.6 m; 1.8 m; 2 m
- standard length 6 m
b) to be used under plaster
- bound by means of wire every 10 cm (standard) or every 20 cm (Rabittz net)
- base wire from 0.8 to 1.2 mm
- stalks wrapt two times with 0.4 mm wire
- width the same as in screening mats
- surface of a roll 10m2
Tightly arranged reed in screening mat protects from wind, sun and over protective neighbours.
It is used in gardens as a background for such plants as ivies, clematises, different climbers etc.
It is also used indoors as a decorative material in bars, restaurants, summer houses.